Woman sues bagel shop for contaminated tea that left her in 'constant pain&…


In her lawsuit, the woman claims the restaurant didn’t fully rinse cleaning chemicals out of the tea dispenser. (Source: KUTV/CNN)In her lawsuit, the lady claims the restaurant didn’t absolutely rinse cleansing chemical compounds out of the tea dispenser. (Supply: KUTV/CNN)

LAYTON, UT (KUTV/CNN) – A Utah lady is suing Einstein Bros. Bagels after she says she acquired tea from one restaurant that poisoned her.

Selina Beilstein and her daughter have been consuming at Einstein Bros. in Layton, UT, final July when Beilstein poured herself a cup of tea that she says tasted “tainted.”

Her daughter then tried the tea to see if it tasted incorrect.

Moments later, Beilstein claims she and her daughter turned violently unwell. Each started vomiting and skilled burning of their throats, and Beilstein says she developed hives and a rash.

The lady and her daughter have been each rushed to the physician, however Beilstein says they haven’t been the identical since that sip of tea.

Beilstein suffers from esophagitis, or irritation of the esophagus, and acid reflux disease. She has had two surgical procedures, and she or he says she’s nonetheless in fixed ache.

Within the lawsuit, Beilstein claims the restaurant had used an industrial cleaner referred to as Urnex on the tea dispenser, and one of many staff did not rinse all the chemical out of the dispenser.

Beilstein is asking for $1 million in damages.

Copyright 2017 KUTV by way of CNN. All rights reserved.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *