Quik Mart catches fire in Rockford


ROCKFORD (WREX) -&#thirteen;

An electrical hearth brought about a constructing in Rockford to go up in flames.

It occurred final night time round 9:30 on the 3000 block on North Rockton Avenue. 

Officers say they found a small hearth on the aspect of the Quik Mart constructing. 

The hearth was shortly put out. Damages will value round $5,000.

No accidents occurred.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *