BERLIN (AP) — Police say one individual has died in a fireplace at a house for asylum-seekers in southern Germany.
Officers have been alerted at about three a.m. Wednesday to the blaze on the constructing, which presently homes 163 individuals. Police stated that firefighters shortly introduced underneath management the hearth that had damaged out in a single house, sending smoke by way of the 2-story constructing.
Fourteen individuals have been barely injured because of inhaling smoke. Police stated a physique was discovered within the condominium the place the hearth broke out, however that they had no instant particulars on the individual’s id.
There was no speedy info on the reason for the hearth.
Copyright © 2017 The Related Press. All rights reserved. This materials will not be revealed, broadcast, written or redistributed.